Giving this another shot. I slacked off last time and ended up back on my old eating habits. Things that are working so far: - Yogurt with fresh berries for breakfast - Vegetable stuffed omelettes - Lots and lots of salmon - All the shellfish - Almonds: whole almonds, almond flour, almond milk... - Fresh veggies with dip for snacking - Salads for or with as many meals as I can stand (spinach based, not lettuce) - Water most of the day, with small glasses of 100% fruit juice or almond milk when it gets too monotonous - Too tired to cook? Rotisserie chicken it is. - Dark chocolate squares to sate my sweet tooth - "cheating" consists of things like, hot wings (dark chicken meat is allowed; the whole frying in oil / drenching in butter not so much), or possibly some fried calamari (squid good, frying/breading bad). I try to only cheat a tiny bit, not go totally off diet if I can help it. It's been about 3 weeks, and while I'm struggling to...
Comments
Post a Comment